UNIGLOBE Travel offers RBC Travel Insurance for the most comprehensive protection. RBC Travel Insurance provides affordable, flexible medical coverage you can trust.
Our online services are:
- Deluxe Package
- Non Medical Package
- Cancellation & Interruption
- Classic Medical
- Travel within Canada Package
- Visitors to Canada Plans
UNIGLOBE Travel and RBC Insurance provides worldwide emergency medical assistance which:
- Can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- Assists clients in need of medical attention or hospitalization;
- Refers you to the nearest accredited medical service providers within the network;
- Provides payment for medical services upfront;
- Provides for travel arrangements for emergency return home, family transportation, and return of vehicle;
- Contacts your family, family physician and even transmits messages for you.
This insurance provides Cancellation & Interruption (Interruption only if you have selected the 'no cancellation' option), Flight Accident, Travel Accident, Baggage & Personal Effects, and Emergency Medical. It also offers, at no extra charge, extra protection just in case your luggage is delayed, and emergency medical insurance for an infant travelling with you.
This is the most comprehensive travel insurance package designed for complete protection - from medical emergencies to stolen or lost baggage.
Non Medical Package
Enjoy your next trip knowing that we're available 24 hours, 7 days a week in case of cancellation, baggage loss or unexpected accidents.Cancellation and Interruption
Designed to cover your travel investment, this insurance protects you from the costs that arise when a sickness, an injury or another unexpected situation disrupts your travel plans. Before departure, it covers the cancellation penalties that may be charged by the airline or tour operator and, after departure, it covers the costs associated with an early or delayed return.Classic Medical
This insurance provides unlimited coverage of the eligible emergency medical expenses that you incur while away from your home province/territory, and that exceed the benefits of government health insurance and private coverage. This essential coverage comes with a full range of benefits including the round-the-clock services of Assured Assistance Inc., Pay-Assist® to ensure you are not out-of-pocket for your eligible expenses, and referral to Medirect®, our proprietary network of fully accredited hospitals and doctors.Travel within Canada Package
If Canada's promise of vast scenery and friendly people are in your travel plans, we offer uniquely designed coverage for those travelling only within Canada for their entire trip.Visitors to Canada Plans
We offer a unique plan specifically designed for those travelling only to Canada for the entire duration of their trip.
Choose from 3 plans uniquely designed with varying benefits and deductibles: Visitor Plan I; Visitor Plan II; and Visitor Plan III.
Visitors to Canada plan offers protection for one whole year, including visitors as young as one-month and up to 85 years of age, who are:
- Family and friends coming to visit.
- Canadians who are not eligible for benefits under a Government Health Plan.
- Persons who are in Canada on a valid work or student visa.
- New immigrants who areawaiting Government Health Insurance Plan coverage.
Find the closest UNIGLOBE agency nearest you and purchase your travel insurance policy.
Select a province and city to find the nearest Uniglobe Travel agency in your area.